Imbarex is a Peruvian company, leader in the manufacturing of natural colours. We began operations in the year 2000 with the vision of adding value to Peru´s natural resources. We export our products to more than 50 countries worldwide, to the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical, etc. industries.
We have our own farmlands, this allows us to ensure constant supply to our customers and meet the highest quality standards demanded in the international market.
We have branch companies in Mexico, Europe (Spain) and Brazil, where we keep stocks our main products for local distribution.
Design, produce and market natural ingredients of the highest quality, according to international standards, to provide solutions for our customer’s specific needs.
Achieve the complete integration of our production chain, crops, production and sales, to guarantee quality and supply security.
Integrity: be honest in all that we undertake, thus guarantee the agreements that we establish.
Commitment: we feel involved and identified with the company and with the contribution we give to it.
Imbarex has 2 production plants:
- Lurin, Lima, Peru: 6,000 m2. Production plants, warehouses, laboratories, administrative and sales offices.
- Pisco, Peru: 30,000 m2. Production plants, warehouses and laboratory.
We use different production methods in various production plants to extract our products:
- Aqueous extraction
- Supercritical fluid extraction (CO2)
- Solvent extraction
- Resin extraction
We have a good team of professionals for our production process and logistics, sales and after-sales services, etc., ensuring our customer and suppliers satisfaction.
On the Research & Development field, we work with a team prepared to carry out our new projects and improvements in the Production, Quality, Maintenance and New Product Development departments.
- Company foundation and start of Carmine and Annatto manufacture
- New production plant in Lurin, Lima.
- We started the extraction of Paprika Oleoresin
- The company acquires 2,000 hectares in Pisco, Peru.
- Constitution of our first international branch in Mexico City.
- Constitution of our distribution branch in Barcelona, Spain.
- New production facility in Pisco, Peru.
- Constitution of our distribution branch in Sao Paulo, Brazil.